Seiten

Dienstag, 10. Januar 2012

Blog to Watch - STREETFSN


One of my favorite blogs I follow for about half year now and I really want to share with those of you, who don't know it yet is STREETFSN.
STREETFSN is a blog simply concentrating on fashion photography. However, it is not as simple as it might look at the very first moment. Each single photograph is in my opinion art and inspires me again and again anew. I simply love the photographer's eye for details and his way to catch special fashion moments and to hold the atmosphere of these moments in his pictures for all of us. Great colors, catching moods, and awesome outfits in all pictures.
In the following you can see some of his photographs from 2011. A look at his blog is really worth it









.


0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen